Friday, May 31, 2013

It's not every day you run into the perfect gift...

Those of you who own iPhones or other smart phones probably know that you can set alarms and even add your own sound effects or songs to them.  (Someone I love dearly once gave me the gift of recording a humungous fart and setting it as the ring on my phone! One of my most favorite and endlessly emberassing gifts ever! Hahaha!) Anyway...

One of the AMAZING people who I met in California thought I was the funniest person ever for having an alarm set that said "Gitty up and GO girl!"

So here is the cheapest wedding present ever Lynn!
A gas station between the feed store and the barn... NO Joke! I LOVE IT!!!
 
YEP!  That's right!  Gitty UP!  And, when I saw that my last post was almost a week ago (and I thought I was on such a roll!!!) I was in shock.  It has most definitely been one of those weeks... But now?  It's time for me to Gitty Up! So, I'll work on a post tonight so I will have something for tomorrow.  

Hope you are all treating yourselves right!

And, if you aren't?  Guess what?  It's time to Gitty Up & GO! haha ;-)

Happy Friday!

Your FAVORITE Oxymoron,
Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Leslie - not sure what made me think of you today but I decided to “giddy up and go” check out your blog! I hope you’re doing well! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW its like the BEST surprise to see this Lynn! Only 363 days after the fact... thats a fun number though isn't it? Can numbers be palindromes? But, antyhoo... Thanks always to you!!! Totally miss you all! Like you wouldn't believe. I hope you are wonderful!!! 5 yrs girl... how bout them apples? ;-P

      Delete