Friday, January 25, 2013

Here I GO!!!

Hey everybody!!! It's me, Leslie! AND... My final opposite action for the day (the Friday of what was possibly the hardest week of my life) is to FINALLY start this blog! This also means that I must post my very first post here without planning exactly what I want to say for SEVERAL hours and then chickening out... again. So, for those of you who don't know me, I shall begin to introduce myself.

My name is Leslie and I have no middle name. I am a 34 year old, single, white, female who lives for a great pair of high heels AND the smell of fresh manure in the morning (only if I am at the barn!). I love to learn but absolutely can't stand school! I can work all day in the Texas sun, hauling hay bales, tilling up the dirt, pounding in fence posts and working up a sweat, BUT believe you me, you would have to drag me kicking and screaming to get me in the gym doing the same (or pretty much any) workout. It has happened many many times that someone new(ish) in my life might be talking to me and not realize it's me until I laugh. I am somewhat of a chameleon. I have been known to refer to myself as "an actual oxymoron".

Here in this blog, I would like to share some of my story. It is a long and twisted road and I don't need to get into all the gory details to tell it. So, right this very minute, I am in the process of building a life worth living and I would love to take you out on the job site and show you how I am doing it.

Warmly,

Leslie,
Your Favorite Oxymoron

No comments:

Post a Comment