Wednesday, November 7, 2018

so much.

Coming back together
again...
just like the first time.

REmembering what I've learned.
REcalling...
REcollecting...
Reconnecting the dots.

Stringing back together
untangling the yarns
weaving old with new...
inspiration.
i see double.

REflected ...
and bemused.
my muse...
i am
myself

reVived
again

round 'n round
circle dot

❤️les



Its been a long time... haven't quite known how to make my comeback to the blogOsphere.  That’s a word right? but antyhoo...  I have no clue how things will flow here but I’d like to give it another shot.
So much has happened. So much has changed... although sometimes it seems everything stays the same.  so cracy...

I lost my dad.  It happened on Thanksgiving of 2016.  And worlds crumbled. It was sudden and drawn out at the same time... Such a major loss for our family... a huge hole in my life.  Oh how my heart still aches as i type this.  He was a GREAT man.  A kind and loving father.  He gave me life and saved my life a few times.  I deeply miss him.  And, he's still with me all the time...



No comments:

Post a Comment